Monday, September 10, 2007

New Ride

I finally got a car. its a '94 Honda Accord, a nice shade of faded maroon, with a sweet LDSBC windsheild sticker i put on it (and soon a superman sticker). im having problems with my camera not liking the computer, so if you want a picture ask mom or brooke. i've had it for almost a week now. when me and greg test drove it, the A/C was putting out smelly smoke. we pulled over and popped the hood to see if it was the engine. it wasnt, so we just turned off the A/C. Greg researched it and found out that the a/c tank was going bad so it needs to be recharged or something. but it still smelled really bad, so i got fabreeze and car fresheners. i have to keep the a/c low or more stink will come out if im going over 60mph, which is most of time. (when im on the highway, of course!) i was also having trouble with the doors locking and unlocking, but my friends helped me solve that. i have a bad key, so i cant put it in all the way. the important thing is that it gets me from a to b.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

It took me a minute to figure out what LDSBC was... I was thinking it must be some new trendy acronym but then I got it. After I thought about it. As Adam would say, "Duh!"

Lisa said...

Congratulations on the stinker! (Literally)

Sharon said...

Lisa, you always make me laugh!