Thursday, April 17, 2008

slacking


it takes talent to take a picture and drive at the same time

So i've been home for a week now and i basically have been lazy the whole time. Things i needed to get done i just let them slide on to the next day....or the day after. Eventually i did get them done.
Get new drivers license.....check (in and out of the mvd in 30mins, pretty awesome)
organize room...semi-check (clothes and suitcases are put away but somehow there is still more to do)


i've yet to go eat at the favorite spots. theres dions, golden pride, juan's broken taco, and flying star. (hint: if anyone ones to go to lunch, i'm free until saturday) but i have the whole summer so thats probably why i havent been in any rush.

I start work at Movies 8 on saturday. I'm glad to be back there with most of the same people. but something i realised is that the minimum wage here is higher than in SLC. even after my $0.71 raise its not that much higher than minimum wage. sucks for me. I may look for something else, haven't really decided yet.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

she's back!

Shannon said...

I just got a new driver's license. It expires in 2036. I hope I remember to renew it.

Melanie said...

You need to update your "about me" section. You are no longer a freshmen homes.