Saturday, September 27, 2008

quirky things in life

Jessica Shepherd (who I've known since i was a beehive!) tagged me. now i get to share 5 quirks that i have. then i get to keep that chain going, muwhaa!

1. I don't like sleeping with a top sheet. it always ends up getting lost and i like to kick my feet out. Raelee is the same way and we were talking last night about how our husbands will have to learn to deal with it, lol.

2. i want to have every Muse song. right now i'm at 57, and not close.

3. i dont like to be rushed when getting ready for work. I'm less likely to forget something that way.

4. i like funny t-shirts.

5. At Target they have a section in the cds of up and coming artists and usually they are about $10. I like to pick one out and see if i like it. Some of my favorites have come that way. My senior year i would get a new cd every week.


There are my five! now its Shannon, Lisa, and Janalee's turn.
If want to do it just follow these rules:
1. Tell about 5 quirks you have.
2. Tag 3 fellow bloggers and leave a comment to let them know

No comments: