Sunday, August 3, 2008

back on track

After all these months of waiting, and being pulled into the black hole that is Twilight fever...I am back! Finished the book today so now i feel like i can move on. (thank goodness!) oh, until the movie comes out. but it wont be as bad. those books have a way of sucking you in and not letting go until your done.

Other exciting news, Mom got a baby grand! Its a little banged up but plays very well. now we just need to find a new place for the upright and someone to pawn the organ off on.
More news! i'm on my last week of summer semester! i'm excited to be done. and the break i'm taking from fall semester will be wonderful. it will give me time to refocus my energy and maybe help me find something to focus my education on. if not, there are always generals.

1 comment:

The Albuquerque Sheps said...

I have the same feelings about Twilight. I stayed up all Friday night till 5:30am the next morning to finish Breaking Dawn because school was starting. I hope you are well!!!!! When do you go back?