Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fall Plans

I'll be moving back up to Salt Lake in two weeks! Labor Day will be my last day at the theater and i'll drive up that Wednesday (Sept. 3) I'm pretty excited and keep thinking its a few days ahead of what it really is. I'll be living with 3 friends (sarah, raelee, and kendall) in an apartment right by school. though, i'll be taking fall semester off. i will just work full time at a theater there. but not the one i was at before. Sugarhouse is something to experience just once. The new theater will be first-run, and more screens. Its somewhat out of the way so i'll be on the job search.

This week Lisa and I are going to Phoenix to visit Shannon. we'll leave early tuesday and be back friday or saturday. i'm not excited about the heat, but very excited to see the new dwellings. maybe i'll finally get some color on my pasty legs.

No comments: